nesan

Remove forum search delay as it interferes with searches

The search delay frequently interferes with searches on this forum as a lot of them need to be corrected to find what someone is looking for, therefore needs to be removed.

Yes I know the search delay is part of some stupid anti-ddos crap but still...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nesan said:

The search delay frequently interferes with searches on this forum

I agree, but depending on what your looking for your best searches imo are usually narrowed down to one word.

Anyways to help you eliminate some of your search for whatever that may be, my list of lists can help

at least for what the subjects are compiled for:

• Like 1

I wish I'd thought of a way to both help and plug my own content.

I always search from Google:

site:https://forums.bohemia.net/ remove forum search delay

• Like 1

This... I mispelt a word by accident and I get to wait 30 seconds to try again? Fantastic!
I literally came here because I've spent 100s of hours building complex and extremely detailed templates for people to reskin vehicles and actually wanted to share them.
I will do so, but not on a website run so poorly, at least making textures for their game is as rough as their website is to navigate...

I found this thread because I have the same issue and It's not possible to search if someone has the same problem as me before creating a new topic, therefor I  may now create new forum topics about reforger and enfusion modding which may already exist.

Using google is a bad solution because it does not allow specifying reforger and enfusion forums.
It's currently hard to get information about modding reforger and enfusion.

Could bohemia create a version of the forum where only the enfusion and reforger parts are available to alllow searching with google more specifically?
or maybe... consider a faster search for the forum 😄