Jump to content
OFPLover

Who is Still playing Arma CWA? (2021 Oct)

Recommended Posts

I love creating missions, campaigns and collecting addons...But..I dont have ofp friends to share my creations...I'm new to this forum...But, somewhat experienced on this game ( more than a campaign player😆..not too much) ...If there are any players, editors or developers still here, Please reply me...I need to make some friends...🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean there is CUP and Cold War Rearmed III so... 🤷‍♂️🙂

 

But welcome to the forums nonetheless, so enjoy your stay, have fun and good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone please give me a link to download OFP Resistance full version ( not demo)....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Janez said:

I mean there is CUP and Cold War Rearmed III so... 🤷‍♂️🙂

 

But welcome to the forums nonetheless, so enjoy your stay, have fun and good luck!

Can you please give me a link to download ofp resistance full version....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, krzychuzokecia said:

Here you go.

 

(in before: reeee! I don't wanna pay for this! reeee!)

Thanks but I have this...I need Resistance...Operation Flashpoint Resistance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OFPLover said:

Thanks but I have this...I need Resistance...Operation Flashpoint Resistance

And Resistance is not included?!

 

Original OFP Resistance, GOTY etc are not sold anymore for long time now, perhaps you can find a disc on ebay, amazon or smt like that. If any store exists in your area that still sells hard copies, you may find it there. I've seen GOTY in my local walmart/tesco equivalent few years ago.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Janez said:

And Resistance is not included?!

Yes but the file system is Different...some mods cannot be installed on cwa....I need to install water texure...Thats why I'm searching for the resistance game...If you know a way to install it on cwa, Please tell me how...It will be a great help

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OFPLover said:

If you know a way to install it on cwa, Please tell me how...It will be a great help

I mean you can always use your favorite search engine to browse the web...

 

Other then that, unPBO the mods and adjust configs and whatnot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Janez said:

I mean you can always use your favorite search engine to browse the web...

 

Other then that, unPBO the mods and adjust configs and whatnot?

It is an .exe file....Anyway, I will try to decompress it...Thanks for the idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, OFPLover said:

Yes but the file system is Different...

No it isn't.

45 minutes ago, OFPLover said:

some mods cannot be installed on cwa...

"Some mods" (and by that I mean CoC:UA) are made to not work on VBS1, hence they will not work on A:CWA either. But authors released a fix for that.

 

Anyway, your problem seems to be due to some automated extractor/instalator thingy that's looking for "flashpointresistance.exe" file. In this case, you can just temporarily rename "coldwarassault.exe", run installer and voila. Also, in 99% of cases the files can be accessed by opening the instalator file in 7zip as an archive (right click on the .exe to access those options with 7zip installed on your PC).

 

This is a common occurence so I'm surprised that you haven't found the solution before. I'm also disappointed that you first asked for "place to download resistance", instead of explaining your real problem. Not only you come off as a whiner, but posting links to pirated software is bannable offense on these forums.

 

Anyway, I hope you'll get your issue sorted out, and learn to behave a bit better in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, krzychuzokecia said:

No it isn't.

"Some mods" (and by that I mean CoC:UA) are made to not work on VBS1, hence they will not work on A:CWA either. But authors released a fix for that.

 

Anyway, your problem seems to be due to some automated extractor/instalator thingy that's looking for "flashpointresistance.exe" file. In this case, you can just temporarily rename "coldwarassault.exe", run installer and voila. Also, in 99% of cases the files can be accessed by opening the instalator file in 7zip as an archive (right click on the .exe to access those options with 7zip installed on your PC).

 

This is a common occurence so I'm surprised that you haven't found the solution before. I'm also disappointed that you first asked for "place to download resistance", instead of explaining your real problem. Not only you come off as a whiner, but posting links to pirated software is bannable offense on these forums.

 

Anyway, I hope you'll get your issue sorted out, and learn to behave a bit better in the future.

First, I need to say Sorry for everything. I will try my best to behave better. Thanks for the advice...😀 And I found a way...Now it works perfectly..Thanks for helping dear...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×