nesan

The Vigor twitter account was caught promoting extremist propaganda

While looking at the Traitors of America list, I noticed that during the 2020 regressive leftist riots the official twitter account for Vigor was caught sharing regressive leftist propaganda by Sony that defends the hate group known as BLM and promotes conspiracy theories about racism against blacks.

I understand that you are a growing company and that you likely hired someone to manage that account, and as I am not a regressive leftist animal who holds stupid crap against people for all eternity for no legitimate reason, all I would like is a simple apology for allowing extremist propaganda to be shared on one of your accounts and a declaration that this will never happen again. If it does happen again then we will know it was just a rouge employee and that there is nothing to be concerned about. :rthumb:

Also, thank you for allowing people to criticize the regressive left without getting banned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You used some quite long words there. Well done.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You sure that the name Vigor used on that Twitter account wasn't someone who has nothing to do with the game Vigor and not BI?

BI in the 20+yrs i've known them wouldn't make such statements or even get political about some things such as BLM which btw is not a hate group

but a communist movement as they said themselves.

Suggest the OP and the last poster here Williams get your facts straight and dig a little deeper before you start criticizing

companies and peoples about things your going on based on little tidbits of information if you call it that.

If BI did said something like that, it would be posted across the board here and favor of their games especially Arma would be going down, there are

alot of vets here of Arma that know BI better then what you suggest you think they are or have said based on some retard twit Twitter post.

4 hours ago, KWilliams001 said:

At this point, I think it's fair to say that BI is just simply a terrible company.

At this point its fair to say your very misinformed, your accepting the word of another without your own lack of in depth research and knowledge

about BI, even if it was someone who works on Vigor it doesn't mean that all of BI follows the same thinking, or even would state such a thing.

Your not one of those people that accept the word of what a preacher says about another and then joins the lynch group because every

dumbass decided that the said person was a witch and then go burn them at the stake without any facts to support the ideas. Yay for the herd.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Considering OP's posting history and the source of the "list" (if you can even call it that...), I wouldn't take them too seriously.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

At this point its fair to say your very misinformed, your accepting the word of another without your own lack of in depth research and knowledge

about XYZ

Yeah and that's the problem with a lot of things these days with anything really (and unfortunately). Too many people just jump on the band wagon without thinking to themselves "That just doesn't sound correct" and putting a bit of thought into it. 

• Like 1

Its easy to do, to just accept what some else says without spending the energy and time and searching yourself, this same idea can be applied

to the game and forum here for whatever it is someone needs help with or is looking for.