Ambo aka Fearless Ambassador

Saving/importing/exporting game settings to GeForce Now

Hi. I've been playing Arma 3 for several months via GeForce Now. It's not perfect, but it works (most of the time). I've been able to subscribe to and load DLC and mods from the Steam Workshop without too much trouble. It IS a pain having to reinstall every. single. thing. every time I want to play the game, but I've just come to accept it.

The REALLY frustrating part is that NONE of the game settings I change are ever saved, and none of the progress or (more importantly) gear loadouts I spend so much time building for various roles ever gets saved and I have to redo this every time. I know GeForce Now creates a virtual machine every time I log on and wipes everything clean when I log off, so I want to know if there is a way through either the Steam Cloud, some sort of Bohemia/Arma 3 cloud, or some unknown third option where I can save at least the game settings and loadout files, import them at the beginning of game play and export them again when I'm done.

Please tell me there's some way to use Google Drive or something that I can access through the GeForce Now virtual machine to accomplish this. I'll cope with all the other shortcomings and load times of GFN.

I'm up with this issue. Tried to contact Nvidia's support but they can't do nothing. Please Bohemia, can u allow the user's profile file be uploaded from steam cloud or anything.