Sign in to follow this  
Retch

Unable to sucessfully upload a composition to the Workshop

Hello hello, today I come to you wise council with my problem: Unable to sucessfully upload a composition to the Workshop Now, I tried all of this already:
Different compositions, restarting ArmA, Steam, PC , disabling and reenabling Steam Cloud-Sync(req. for Workshop uploads), different ArmA 3 Profiles, with and without mods, I still get this error:

Spoiler

20211002165911_1.jpg

Which translates to: Process failed. Action completed sucessfully.
If I check my Steam Workshop Content page, an empty item is found:

Spoiler

4a2b44b0c5e66e923b5bae861d1f9fa1.png

.rpt content:

Spoiler

18:28:55 Request failed: result: 2, req: class Steam::Query::CallbackQuery<class Steam::Query::QueryArgs,class Steam::Query::QueryArgs,struct SubmitItemUpdateResult_t,class Steam::Query::SubmitUpdate,struct Steam::Utils::DefaultResultChecker> * __ptr64, id: 8383377619438022582
18:28:55 class Steam::Query::SubmitUpdate query failed
18:28:55  query failed
18:28:55  12.3: SteamQuery:          class SteamFolderPublisher -       failed - Code: 1 - Aktion erfolgreich abgeschlossen.
18:28:55 Error during mission upload to steam. Error code: 1 - Aktion erfolgreich abgeschlossen.

Thank you in advance

Different location, same setup, different network, issue resolved! Possibly a routing or port issue. To anyone encountering this issue, I suggest to start your troubleshooting on that level.

• Like 1