Crimson Mage

Is it possible to open up the small doors on the liberty?

Can you open up the small doors on the liberty using BIS_fnc_door or any other command in the editor?

small doors? You can open doors with animations. Doors marked with "no entry" or without open menu are just scenery on walls.

Hello, is there someone here who found any solutions for this?

I'm also looking for a script to open the little doors inside the Liberty ships at the beginning of my mission

I haven't found anything related to this yet... and it's been a while since the release of the Encore update.

Yes, for doors with animation.

name your frigate (liberty as example), then use:

private _pos = getPos liberty;
{(_pos nearestObject "Land_Destroyer_01_hull_02_F") animateSource [_x,1]} count ["Door_1_source","Door_2_source"];
{(_pos nearestObject "Land_Destroyer_01_interior_02_F") animateSource [_x,1]} count ["Door_1_source","Door_2_source","Door_3_source","Door_4_source","Door_5_source"];
{(_pos nearestObject "Land_Destroyer_01_interior_03_F") animateSource [_x,1]} count ["Door_1_source","Door_2_source","Door_3_source","Door_4_source"];
(_pos nearestObject "Land_Destroyer_01_interior_04_F") animateSource ["Door_1_source",1];

I intentionally omit:

{(_pos nearestObject "Land_Destroyer_01_hull_04_F") animateSource [_x,1]} count ["Door_1_source","Door_Hangar_1_1_open","Door_Hangar_1_2_open","Door_Hangar_1_3_open","Door_Hangar_2_1_open","Door_Hangar_2_2_open","Door_Hangar_2_3_open"];

because hangar door + flight deck door animations are bugged. (doors are opened but you get both open/close displays).

There are also some functions made by Bravo Zero One but you can't choose your doors, and that doesn't help for bug.

[[liberty,"Land_Destroyer_01_hull_04_F"] call BIS_fnc_Destroyer01GetShipPart,1,true] call BIS_fnc_Destroyer01AnimateHangarDoors;

• Thanks 1