Chris Wilkinson

Operation Black Dragon

A few years ago, I created an 18 mission campaign for Armed Assault. I finished it ut never releaased it.

The fully voice acted campaign followed a Marine amphibious landing on the island of Sahrani to defeat a Russian invasion. The player followed the main characters of Rudy Lamb, a Marine Squad Leader and Scott Fuchs, a special forces team leader.

Lots of innovative scripts were added. The eagle eyed amongst you will see flocks of birds flying up when startled, soldiers urinating, enemy sections throwing smoke and bugging out when they drop below a certain strength, players being able to insert ear defence and much more. Thanks to all the people who have released scripts to the community. I managed to complete all the missions, briefings and cutscenes and the campaign was put in single mission format so that players go back and play their favourites. It wouldn't be ArmA without bugs though and the final product lost one or two lines of recorded dialogue (the subtitles remain) and one or two error messages pop up during gameplay.

The community stopped playing the game in favour of ArmA III so nobody really got to fully enjoy Operation Black Dragon. Therefore, I've put all of the cutscenes together to make a movie from it. The briefings are kept so that you can see what was supposed to happen in the missions and the missions are summarised in text format between the scenes.

I hope you all enjoy the movie, and if any of you would like the actual campaign to play, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Thanks for your time.

https://youtu.be/QYw_QZWuX-E

Starring: Josh Sheets Jim Perkins Bob Singer Tyler O'Ryan Ian Mitchel Pabito Ben Palladino Lec Zorn Tori Duncan Rachel Wilkinson Callum Apsin Tony Wilkinson Chris Wilkinson Scripting: Mandoble BAS Bedges Chris Wilkinson Mustang60384 thecoyote General Barron Wolfrug johnnyboy

• Like 2

Very good job Chris, he looks great, 😎  I would like to play this campaign:yay:

On 10/3/2021 at 7:38 AM, dalber24 said:

Very good job Chris, he looks great, 😎  I would like to play this campaign:yay:

I agree!