pierremgi

idc for command bar

Hi all,

I failed to find the idc for the command bar (when player is leader), and control children of this control group.

More precisely, I'd like to change the color of the background of squared icon for rank on units. (for example, this rank background is orange when unit is out of ammo). Any hints? thanks.

Not certain, but I think it's:  configfile >> "CfgInGameUI" >> "CommandBar" >> "UnitInfo" >> "UnitStatus"

It has a "colorNoAmmo" array.

Looking these up in configViewer, I didn't see idd or idc's.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, you're right. In fact, I'm looking for the code which allows to update from colorNoAmmo to color (default [0,0,0,0]) when I add magazines in unit's loadout.

No sure to understand why it's not automatic. The magazines are present, the weapon is loaded, but the icon (rank) stays orange (warning color).

A manual call to have the unit report status (unit -> 5 ->5) should do it, but I agree, I too don't understand why it doesn't update automatically, even if it were done silently.  I think it's reflecting the last status reported by the unit.  Maybe an fsm or event handler I'm unaware of is what sets it at orange, but doesn't continue monitoring to automatically change it back.

• Like 1