Madarauchiha01

Weapons Plans & Crates

Has anyone noticed an uptick in the amount of plans they've been finding? I had a nice crap run of Elim Crates until the most recent update. Now, I catch a plan almost every single Crate that's Purple & above. It feels great, makes me actually want to go for crates now. mobdro kodi

Second question: How'd you guys get your Bandage Plan? I'm 300 Encounters, 130 Shelter Improvements, and countless Crates of all kinds into the game; I still don't have the bandage plan. What crate did you get it out of? How long ago? I'm pretty irritated that I'll get plans for Weapons I can't craft within the calendar year, yet I'm still waiting on the Common Lvl 2 Plan for Bandages. I genuinely have SVU, Portables, and MP5 plan collected before even having seen the Bandage Plan..

Yes this update definitely has upped loot chances which is great. I suspected a while back certain battle pass plans just weren’t in the crate loot pool, nice to see it fixed now, grinding while I can before that changes again. As for your bandage plan it can be in any crate it’s just a luck thing, if your missing a few plans it could take a while but eventually you’ll get there.