SrSpartan

Arma 3 Mods Freeze - I've to restart my pc

Good day everyone, I've been looking for a fix to my problem for so many months and I hope you guys can give me a DEFINITIVE solution once and for all, let me tell you about it:

In February this problem started and I guess it came after the Art Of War update (SPOTREP-00096— February 23rd, 2021). At that time I was playing a Vietnam Campaign with my milsim clan. Everything was perfect untill this update. I started playing Arma in October 2020 with the same PC with the same specs with the same milsim group and I didn't get problems, we did 2 campaigns the first one "Restrepo"  (modern war) and the second was World War II and I didn't have problems.

My PC specs perfectly meet the game requirements so you can discard that, I'll upload the last 2 RPT files for you guys to see what's going on and I've to say I already put in contact with Bohemia Support in June without get a successful solution. 

(I can't upload the files so I share a Google Drive link instead) 
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FM-lVxRtt0uk83Wxnwm0UuFpQoseiYKI?usp=sharing

I can tell you that there's a pretty good chance one of the mods you're using is to blame.  You'll have to figure out which one and inform the developer of said mod to fix whatever issue it is to have a definitive solution though.  

To figure out which one: remove all the mods, play enough to ensure the issue doesn't happen, add a mod, pay again to ensure the issue doesn't happen, keep repeating until the issue happens again.  The last mod you added on its own or in combination with any of the other mods you have loaded at that moment in time is/are the culprit(s).  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, stanhope said:

I can tell you that there's a pretty good chance one of the mods you're using is to blame.  You'll have to figure out which one and inform the developer of said mod to fix whatever issue it is to have a definitive solution though.  

To figure out which one: remove all the mods, play enough to ensure the issue doesn't happen, add a mod, pay again to ensure the issue doesn't happen, keep repeating until the issue happens again.  The last mod you added on its own or in combination with any of the other mods you have loaded at that moment in time is/are the culprit(s).  

I did it and actually it worked. But because of laziness I didn't continue checking the mods one by one but I'll do it again. If this won't works I'll report it.

Thank you Sr. 🤘