Sign in to follow this  
OperationFPoint

MSN Gaming Zone

I am wondering who makes the desicion to put this game on a gaming site like on game spy arcade.

I am just wondering if whoever desides where this game goes, if they could please put it on MSN Gaming Zone. I have asked on that site if they would put the game on there and they said I d have to ask the site.

#### no

gamespy totaly owns the zone you can play on any server in GS and dont have to wait to get into a stupid room which are always full

The only reason I want it on the Zone is because I cant host on gamespy(I really like hosting). I am behind Firewall...

The zone is waaaaaaaay better than gamesh&sp. If they had a dedicated server room like rs then it would b dam good. its only bad 4 u kus u gats a 14.4 modem or somethin.

Zone is crap, but it's still better, no Ded servers but at least it actually offers more updates and patches for the games it supports, and it does not mess with your conection like GS does (ie dropping players)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Damage Inc on 4:48 pm on Nov. 8, 2001

MSN Gaming Zone sucks.

<span id='postcolor'>

your wrong it better but not only that the people are nicer and you get a good laugh all day.

plus the amost never quit a game, mostly you lose about 50% of players when you launch a game online.

thinking one gaming Zone has better ppl then another is usually myth

every place has A$$ holes, the less suport then the more A$$ holes

take FS2 (free Space) for example, totally unsuprted, every one was called a cheater that had above average scores or skils since the game's bugs allowed this

HHHHHHAHHHAHHA MSN!!!!!!!!!!!

More like

MSN Waiting Zone

Even GaySpy has a little less waiting than that

Yo Guys,

I have been playing online games for a long time and the zone is way superior to GS in terms of usability and actual fun for playing.

Its also better at game cons, look at any game thats supported by both GS & the Zone and check out who is using what?

Man being able to play OFP on the zone would be bloody great !! I am so fed up of crappy GS lobby and HUGE ads, disco's etc etc. Whay such an awesome game as OFP went with GS is a complete mystery !!

CSO_Sulla