I have been looking for a day now and can't seem to find anything on this but I am getting this error code when I try to launch the game

It say something about expecting a ',' but gets an '=' 

I have check game integrity and nothing seems off

Anyone got any fixes?

Hello Welcome to BI forums!

Please provide some more information about your setup, like the following:

- Do you have any mods loaded when you are starting up the game with the launcher?

- When did this issue start occurring? Before or after you did something, be it mods loaded, or any scripting, editing?

7 hours ago, DarkNight113498 said:

Do this, need to see a full rpt so in the startup parameters of the launcher uncheck the box for logs.

Start the game again, once the game crashes then go here -----> C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

locate the rpt, it will open with wordpad or notepad, open it, select all, copy and paste it here:

https://justpaste.it/

then publish it by clicking the red button bottom middle, from there grab the link at the top from the address bar and post in your reply.

==========

Outside of this, try the following:

1. Disable any mods loaded and try without mods.

2. Verify integrity of cache ---> https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/0C48-FCBD-DA71-93EB

3. Uninstall and reinstall the game.

Other things to try:

Go here---->  C:\Users\your username\Documents\Arma 3 and backup the files in this folder.

Then delete Arma3.cfg and your profile settings. (Starting Arma3 will create new cfg and profile files.)

Test.

Failing that go to -----> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\_CommonRedist\DirectX and reinstall DX.

Reinstalling DX in the arma files:

When you get to this file go to DXSETUP and run that.

Reboot and test.

If still an issue suggest uninstall video drivers and reboot then reinstall video drivers.

Test. If Still an issue:

Clear the Steam download cache Steam---> Settings ----> Download ----> Clear download cache

More other things to try:

Go to this folder:
C:\Users\User_name\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles
In this folder, go to your arma3 profile folder, and find file:
*name*.vars.Arma3Profile
Make a copy, then delete it from this folder.

Then test the game again.

Be sure your starting the Arma 3 launcher on the 64bit and not 32bit setting.

===========

Hope one of those helps, post your rpt if you can, but try those solutions first, be sure to backup as said.

Cheers!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DarkNight113498 said:

That is a broken addon. Post the exact error (a screenshot would be preferred) and someone here might be able to help more...

• Like 1