GimbleFIN_

UX Improvement - Removing ammo/consumables one by one

I'm not sure if this a bug or never been implemented since I was away since Preview...

I already reported below issue on Discord earlier:

"Hi, There is a minor UI bug that prevents you to unequip ammo one by one, like you can when adding but removing is always stack can't remove only one. Is this already on the backlog? If you need more info ping me, but it's pretty obvious anyone can repeat it for sure"

But now after I have played a lot more this actually isn't so big problem on ammo, but this is a huge hassle with consumables every time after good game, report below:

Preconditions:

-  You just had a good game, you find lots of stuff

- You are in Shelter and see loadout, there are plenty of too many "this and that" consumables. You want to remove some.

Expected result:

You are able to reduce amount of consumables one by one, leave only feasible amount that makes sense and put rest to the stash.

Actual result:

You need to first remove all consumables, then add the amount you actually want and need for next Encounter. This causes huge amount of extra presses of controller and is also kind of annoying experience. Also gives impression of poor quality.