GimbleFIN_

NEEDS FIX!! - Some people intentionally being idle on Elimination to get crate

So apparently some people join Elimination with no intention to play, therefore ruin the experience for everybody while match is 4 vs 5. This seems to happen pretty often, every day you can see these if you just play some. There are couple of screenshots on my Xbox profile, one from yesterday and one from today where a player is just sitting there with zero points. I'm not putting pics here cause it might be against forums rules, but if you just go here and search for my gamertag you can see the screenshots.

They probably just join and go do something else, there still is a very good change to get crate for win by doing this and not playing at all. Or maybe they accidentally triggered the search...well, some might but assumption is most of this is intentional. When this happens constantly it get frustrating quickly and people go play something else...

Solution proposal: Players on the winning team, but not playing should not get any reward. There are plenty of ways to determine if player is actually playing or not, I'm sure dev team can figure it out and implement a proper solution. This has to be done if we want this problem go away and get this game and gamemode more attractive.

• Thanks 1

The team's been made aware of this issue a couple of times already, and we're discussing different ways to tackle this issue. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us 🍅