Sign in to follow this  
GimbleFIN_

UX improvement - Shoulder aim as default after weapon switch

Current implementation is different than other games and that seems to be kind of a big problem in game like this. I have died countless of times after I've been ADS with primary, then after enemy is closer I switch to secondary CQB weapon and guess what? When I intend to shoot enemy that is now very close my brain and muscle memory thinks weapon is on shoulder aim mode like in other games...after a hassle it's all over never got a change to even switch view before I'm dead. 😞

So, I would propose that either change this as it is on other games as default, or make an additional option so that user can choose preference on this. How about it? I don't think it would be very big implementation effort, but would help some of us massively to have better experience fighting.

After nearly 1500 Encounters this is still an issue for me and many other players. Just died_again after used sniper and then switched weapon, assault rifle was on ADS mode and it was a hassle jadajadaja...so annoying.

This should be changed that shoulder aim is default after weapon switch. I talk about game almost everyday with other players in chat, I still haven't met one who thinks current implementation is good. Please consider to get this on par with other games. It's would be also one small step to make game easier to approach and learn for new players.