rosey456

Lobby weather cycle

I had an idea for there to be a weather cycle in the lobby like there is in some maps that the player could remove if they just want the weather to be normal, this could also apply to a daylight cycle for the lobby that follows the same rules as the weather cycle idea.

• Confused 1

Ambitious idea would certainly love a night cycle variation of maps with a flashlight and fire torches etc for realism car alarms putting out some extra light, motion activated porch lights and modified alarm traps that flash. Lot of potential…but I just don’t see it happening sadly, please someone prove me wrong here 

perso, I prefer map with rain, snow etc. Night will be cool too.  I hate fully sun, to much sniper !!

2 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

Ambitious idea would certainly love a night cycle variation of maps with a flashlight and fire torches etc for realism car alarms putting out some extra light, motion activated porch lights and modified alarm traps that flash. Lot of potential…but I just don’t see it happening sadly, please someone prove me wrong here 

That sounds like it would be awesome if that is possible. But I was mainly talking about weather in your shelter and comparing it to that of maps like Sagbruk.