Sign in to follow this  
Maciccio

The AI squad command changes from grouping to join group

During a game it almost always happens to me that the command to group the AI team becomes the command to join the group.
The command to press is always displayed "grouping" but when pressed it becomes the command "join group" and therefore the AI units of my group remain stationary and do not grouping.

Then in the game, it may happen that the command returns to work correctly.
Do I press a key combination that reverses the commands ?!

26 minutes ago, Maciccio said:

During a game it almost always happens to me that the command to group the AI team becomes the command to join the group.
The command to press is always displayed "grouping" but when pressed it becomes the command "join group" and therefore the AI units of my group remain stationary and do not grouping.

Then in the game, it may happen that the command returns to work correctly.
Do I press a key combination that reverses the commands ?!

SO thats generally a result of an AI mod -or anything that uses a "doMove" command -it can really mess up group cohesion. What you can do is (i forget the numbers) but try to pull up the action menu that has "Done" on it and that will generally reset you as the Leader

3 minutes ago, froggyluv said:

SO thats generally a result of an AI mod -or anything that uses a "doMove" command -it can really mess up group cohesion. What you can do is (i forget the numbers) but try to pull up the action menu that has "Done" on it and that will generally reset you as the Leader

As soon as the problem recurs, I try to do as you say

hi all, i ve notice the same problem yesterday, a bit tired when my squad refuse to come back in formation??? but they reach a waypoint when i assign thew one, where the problem is comming from?               i tried witout any mod also because maybe vcomai or something like that but no change?    arma 3 files updated & checked everything fine just f...in ai don t obey