HG1

Terrible camera shake with head track.

Hello guys,

I've been playing Arma 3 for a while now and I'm really enjoying it, but it's been frustrating too due to my ignorance in scripting and coding.
I am now dealing with a bug that is driving me crazy. Whenever I activate Freetrack (headtrack device) the game gets a terrible camera shake. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've already tried disabling the camera shake effect in the game's difficulty menu, but the problem only disappears when I disable the freetrack program.
Thank you in advance.

It's probably not 'camera shake' per se, but most likely your headtracking tracking the movement of your head, so it make seems like the camera is shaking. Anyway, I dont know enough about free track, but there should be setting/configuration that you can tinker with/adjust some values? If use trackIR, the value I want to change would probably dead zone value.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mr_centipede said:

It's probably not 'camera shake' per se, but most likely your headtracking tracking the movement of your head, so it make seems like the camera is shaking. Anyway, I dont know enough about free track, but there should be setting/configuration that you can tinker with/adjust some values? If use trackIR, the value I want to change would probably dead zone value.

I will give a try changing some settings.

Thanks...

Thank you mr_centipede.

I torned on accela filter and seems to be ok now...