SOULICK

Noob assist

Why has vigor developers taken out guns when game released then basically sell it back to us and why is there millions of complaints about noob assist and vigor devs you are money hungry you've proved that already but you wont receive another dime from me until game gets better your letting people that are cry babies turn it to 💩 and you all can lie to your partners all you want. QUESTION IS WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AND WHY YOU OWE ALL OF US AN EXPLANATION 3YR PLAYER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SPENT MORE THAN ANY NOOB HAS SPENT WE DESERVE TO KNOW WHY OR FIX THE

GAME 

• Sad 1

Totally agree with this comment ! There is definitely something strange with the new players ! Grease gun headshot !!!

Me i play since two years and it makes me very angry against the devs when i compare efforts done at the beginning of thé game and today...

All my Holly weapons have been nerfed.

Let me say it is disrespectfull !!!!!

Je reprends ce sujet. Après avoir beaucoup échangé avec mes amis...

Je ne crois pas que les nouveaux sont aidés par les devs. 

Par contre je perçois un gros afflux de nouveaux joueurs et qui viennent sur Vigor car en FPS il n'y a plus grand chose à se mettre sous la dent...

Par contre je pense que beaucoup de ces nouveaux sont des tricheurs utilisant strike pack ou cronus à outrance et que c'est cela le problème....

Mes excuses aux devs pour mes colères et que tous les tricheurs par contre aille se faire....

I have noticed that “some players “ seem to always know were others are… I’ve watched them run all around the maps directly to where other players are hiding…

Odd subject matter in terms of the start of an encounter for most maps I know most of the spawns as a veteran player so I either push that or intercept the probably pathway someone might take from that spawn and I usually catch people out if we’re talking exact locations and their hiding not 100% sure.