It’d be nice if there was a sniper that had a Variable Scope. It can change the magnification of the scope so the outlander may shoot between long distances and slightly longer distances.

This most likely means there will be more outlanders watching Points of Interest. But the only one to blame is the outlander that had fallen victim, since there are so many ways to avoid death in this kind of situation. 
1. Completely ignore the chosen P.O.I if you feel it’s too dangerous.

2. Use Portable Signal Detectors (Which are now fixed, thank goodness) or use the Signal Detector located on the map and once the outlanders watching the P.O.I are marked, hunt them down. These type of outlanders will most likely stay in the exact spot.

3. Locate an outlander who is watching the P.O.I. Once they’ve been located, call a Mortar Strike or throw some Fragmentation Grenades.

All of these consumables are meant to be used, don’t let them collect dust back at the Shelter.

Hello, thank you for sharing your idea with us 🙂 It's something we can keep in mind, but for now we have no plans of adding attachments as we already have many guns in the game 🍅

I think what was suggested was not in fact attachments for guns but rather a new gun with a built in variable attachment? If i read this correctly that is? 

20 hours ago, MourningStarV said:

It’d be nice if there was a sniper that had a Variable Scope. It can change the magnification of the scope so the outlander may shoot between long distances and slightly longer distances.

5 hours ago, fOrsythiaa said:for now we have no plans of adding attachments as we already have many guns in the game 🍅

I for one like the idea of a variable scope though I do see merit in the concern it could make redundant other sniper rifles. Still think this is one to watch though 

1 hour ago, Matthew Aiken said:

I think what was suggested was not in fact attachments for guns but rather a new gun with a built in variable attachment? If i read this correctly that is? 

I for one like the idea of a variable scope though I do see merit in the concern it could make redundant other sniper rifles. Still think this is one to watch though 

It’s exactly as you say. I’m hoping this would be an entirely new weapon, instead of a separate attachment, since that would mean there’d be other attachments for other weapons.