MourningStarV

Lone Wolf… please be more consistent

When I toggle Lone Wolf on, I’m looking to go against teams. So stop placing ME in lobbies with OTHER SOLOS. There’s a reason why I like playing by myself against other teams and that’s because for one, these teams bring better rarity weapons, gear, and consumables and two, teams are more aggressive and tend to rotate around the map more. Since one thing I’ve noticed through my experience is that almost every time, solo’s have super slow play styles which consists of crawling for the whole game or laying prone in one spot the entire game. I’m not saying, “It’s a bad play style and that everyone who does it should stop” I simply don’t want to play against that play style when I’m bringing high rarity gear. I’ve also noticed that solo’s will bring the minimal amount of gear and consumables, along with mainly common rarity type weapons. I bring high rarity weapons into my encounters, but as soon as I see every other outlander bring such cheap load outs, I see there’s no point in continuing and leave immediately only to be thrown into another lobby similar to the previous with common weapons and consumables. So all I wish is for LONE WOLF to BE CONSISTENT. When I want to go against teams, pit me against teams. I’ll turn off Lone Wolf when I no longer wish to play against teams.

Quite simply put I doubt there are enough players in this game to allow every single solo player to have a lobby full of teams each just gotta accept it’s probably gonna happen, though I am curious if anything could be done to cater to lone wolf needs like an option to pop up asking if your happy to join a game that’s been found but has some other solos in it or allow the player to opt to keep waiting for a game with only teams to show up. 🧐

Indeed, you getting into Lone Wolf lobbies can depend on whether or not there is space in a lobby for one extra person against other duos/trios. It can be influenced by how many teams are queuing up for Encounters 🙂 Hope it clears it up for you.

@Matthew Aiken thank you for sharing your idea with us! It's been noted and will be discussed with the team. 🍅