MopHead1337

Did not got any XP or my items after successfully escaping a game

At about 4:00pm GMT 17/8/21 I was playing on Anniken with a friend, he died but i escaped with 7 kills and a full inventory (i got locked container and all the dead people's loot). I then escaped successfully but when i exited it skipped the page that shows you the loot and XP you got and loaded straight back into the shelter. Confused, i checked my stats and not only had my kills had not gone up but my games played hadnt gone up( it said 418 instead of 419) i then checked my inventory and i had the original items i went into the game with(es16 and 80 ammo). It was as if i had been disconnected and the game goes back to what it was before you went into the match so im not sure if it was a glitch or a salty person i killed DDOSed the server or something . im not bothered about the items or XP, I just wanted to report the problem somehow.

thanks.

Hello, so sorry to hear about this - it might be that you experienced some connectivity issue to our servers after that Encounter. We'll look into it on our side so that this issue can be less prevalent 💪 sorry for the inconvenience. See you in the Outlands! 🍅