So having played the new season for the first day a few flaws have been identified

#1 explosion radius: guy was camping in the back of a truck on batterie, I rolled a perfect grenade in there, didn’t do any damage, theory? Grenade landed in the front outlander hit at the back, logic dictates this shouldn’t have mattered in this context and he should have least took some damage. 
#2 difficulty in throwing grenades into doorways, there’s an overarching throw display but this makes you aim high consequently bouncing it off the wall and not into the room. We could benefit from two means of throwing the grenade, overarm and underarm for shorter range but easier doorway clearing. 
#3 a somewhat disappointing visual and audio effect on explosion. This one is somewhat what quality of life than mechanically based both the smoke effect in my view is lacklustre and the explosion being the same as a contact bomb doesn’t quite sit right with me, personally a slightly different identifying explosion would be better. 
anyway that’s my current two bits on grenades this season 🤷‍♂️

I tried it too, not impress.  IT's on the same idea of bomb etc, not enough letal.

Trow it in water 🙂  funny reaction !