kocrachon

Loaded Old Mission - Everything now wrapped in call()?

Hey All,

straight forward question. I loaded up a mission I had started back in April, and all of a sudden, everything from conditions, activations, gamelogics, etc are now all wrapped in calls. Example below.

Anyone able to tell me what might have caused this all? Did something change since I last made missions and this is the new weird norm? 

unknown.png

That doesn't matter. Probably due to CBA presence during a save.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 12:51 AM, kocrachon said:

all of a sudden, everything from conditions, activations, gamelogics, etc are now all wrapped in calls.

Yup, its done that in my missions too for tasks, triggers, ect,. it wont hurt change the function of anything

but i wondered this myself considering i didn't add it to any codes i have.

You can remove it and resave and it will be ok, it may show back up again but if its due to using CBA, i would only hope

that if the mission is saved, and CBA if it were due to using CBA that CBA dont update and then all a sudden my mission wont function

because of this code i didn't add.   Its been over 2 yrs for my mission and it shows still, i had removed it before but missions runs fine otherwise.

Imo no mod should be adding anything to what i create unless i put it there myself, and save it.