SwingLifeAway85

Final Thoughts On Season 8?

As the season comes to an end just wondered what people thought about it?

Personally I've really enjoyed the Season, I was a little unsure with the crate xp nerfs at the start but im over that now 😄. I've really enjoyed the extra in game XP boosts for kills/POI etc. I feel its made the game more enjoyable and I've found myself going for more kills etc as a result. I feel it made up for the crate nerfing. As a result I haven't found myself playing Shootout anymore as I'm not bothered about the extra crates. 

I've also enjoyed the length of this season, I know it might not be popular to everyone but I have found it great. I dont get as much time as I'd like on my xbox nowadays and Its always a tight struggle to complete the battle pass etc as a result. Whereas this time round its been a more enjoyable experience.

The legacy season aspect has also been a great addition. I didn't start playing until around end of season 4/begin of season 5 so a chance to go back over and pick up stuff I've missed is another good reason for me to continue playing after reaching level 50 this time round. I mean dont get me wrong I've earned a lot of weapon plans from grinding away anyway but its good to know that I have an alternative way of now getting them.

All in all I've really enjoyed it and I think the Devs have done a good job...something that isn't always said a lot on here... so just wanted to say well done to them.

• Thanks 1

Way better than the new season, removing teamkilling and messing up the elimination classes has sucked the fun out 

• Like 1