Sign in to follow this  
madtomo

Is there any way of stopping cheating

Is there any way of stopping trainers or any kind of cheats in ofpr as we have witnessed it a few times on our server now and dont wish to host our server to such bad sporting behaviour if there is please let us now so we can share this info with the rest and majority of the none cheating ofp comunity

Thank,s

known cheats we have come across are

ammo trainer

cant get killed cheat

speed cheat

respawn cheat

no fog

aim bot

Hey, wouldnt it be a great idea if we had a topic in multiplayer where all cheaters could be listed along with their violations, and IP adress?? I think it would be a great idea!! smile.gif

Although people could start throwing accusations at each other it would be like a Salem Witch trial... sad.gif

I got an idea, remove internet playing capability and keep only lan. Play in lan parties and when a cheater is found kick him out and destroy his computer!

lol ok this wasn't my idea, I remembered a movie I saw on a guy that cheated in a CS lan party. That was so hilarious, seeing the guy trying to get back what's left of his case.

Seriously, I don't see anything more effective than banning cheaters. It's not so hard to see who is cheating and who is not.

aim bot and no fog... Well thought would explain a few things that i've seen. I knew about the rapid fire, unlimited ammo and god mode, but no the aim bot and no fog.

I know the "trainers" that people developed for single player also work with mulitplayer sad.gif That's part of the problem right there. Most "trainers" only work with single player and not mulitplayer. Which would seem that maybe the mp code is weak.

Honestly its hard to stop cheating. Someone, somewhere always makes a trainer for a game to cheat.

Only thing you can do is kick the person off the server and ban his ID #.

in my opinion there is no cheater problem in ofp, ok there are perhaps some ways but I didn t notice any strange things in mp playing!