Never.Really.Tried

helicopter throttle/collective problem

I have recently gotten myself into Arma 3 and I only fly helicopters, I am using the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick which is basically a T16000M but with Airbus stuff. I am using the integrated slider for the collective(analog). I noticed am only flying level like 150kmh with max throttle and if I push the nose down I will lose altitude. But when I am holding shift which is binded to the collective,  I can fly a lot faster without losing the altitude. I do not want to hold shift when flying. Is there a work around?

I had the same problem with my T16000M and the workaround is to bind the slider axe not only to "pitch up (analog)" / "pitch down (analog)" but to "pitch up" / "pitch down" as well. Weird but works for me...

I have german language settings in arma and  names may differ. therefore i did a screenshot and marked the settings where I bound the slider to.

Cg2lSru.png

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

I had the same problem with my T16000M and the workaround is to bind the slider axe not only to "pitch up (analog)" / "pitch down (analog)" but to "pitch up" / "pitch down" as well. Weird but works for me...

I have german language settings in arma and  names may differ. therefore i did a screenshot and marked the settings where I bound the slider to.

Cg2lSru.png

Oh wow. This is a revelation! I'll be trying this later today

On 8/9/2021 at 1:10 PM, sarogahtyp said:

Cg2lSru.png

Yep that pretty much fixed it. Thanks!