Also known as Commander Designate, modern tanks and APCs allow the commander to take control of the turret to quickly snap to a target, rather than having to describe where the gunner needs to look. Arma doesn't allow for this by default
This mods allows a commander to temporarily override their gunner to snap to a target. This feature is enabled for all vehicles by default, see the documentation section for how to disable it for certain vehicles.

FEATURES:

- Allows a commander to force the turret of their vehicle to look a certain way
- Works for AI, Players or Empty vehicles
- Fully signed
- Works for modded vehicles
- Config-based disable
- CBA Keybind (Default ALT+T)

Download:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=2569680970

• Like 7

We tried and immediately liked it, but i would love an option to disable the override-possibility if the commander is turned out if thats possible, maybe by an entry in the addon options? Because if the commander is turned out and looking behind the turred by pressing alt and rotating the head, he can immediately make the turret turn for 180 degrees without going back in the tank and turning the commanders optic on a target.

On 8/24/2021 at 6:57 PM, NSCT said:

We tried and immediately liked it, but i would love an option to disable the override-possibility if the commander is turned out if thats possible, maybe by an entry in the addon options? Because if the commander is turned out and looking behind the turred by pressing alt and rotating the head, he can immediately make the turret turn for 180 degrees without going back in the tank and turning the commanders optic on a target.

Yeah. I was planning on allowing the gunner to lock their turret sort of like Helicopter controls. I should disable CTO for turned out commanders at the same time.

• Like 2

Would it be possible to command the gunner to shoot anywhere like a marked window oe door..... something that ismt a proper vehicle/man target ?