Blazer_135

Will i Find devs to help me on my Mission

hey guys i am currently looking for Devs , map Designers , Staff team the whole package to help me forge my Arma 3 Server Based on the Exile Mod , i asked around a lot and everyone says they only do it for cash but i am currently un available to provide any Payment of some sort and probably will never be able to pay anyone . So the question here is how will find people to help me fulfill these jobs and start working on my Mission and get it under development , as of now i am only able to do minor things in Eden editor and i am in dire need of help .

what i can offer to the devs is a very pleasant environment where all their ideas will be heard  ,i am here to create a place where people can have fun and grow a community together . overall i have gotten over 4K hrs on arma 3 playing on several servers so i have experience in a lot of communities and i wanted to create something similar tailored around new ideas and new headings that will enhance the player experience in arma 3 . 

If anyone is willing to help feel free to Respond to this post or add me on Discord ThatGuyBlazer#0135 

Thank you all in advance and i am looking forward to seeing you guys soon 

• Haha 1

I'm not saying I'll do it, but I will say I'm curious. What type of mission exactly do you hope to make? You've said what it'll be inspired by but how's yours going to be different?

Also I couldn't get your discord name to work when I tried adding you.