Chabbowabbo

Playable slots not showing up

Hi again,

So I have my scenario. I put down 3 playable single infantryman and click the 'Player' box. I save it and export to multiplayer. But when I host the server and upload the scenario to be played - only one playable slot appears. So I close down the server and go back to the eden editor and open the scenario - the playable slots I ticked before are now unticked. Very confusing. Any ideas how to fix this please?

Thanks 

Which box did you tick? There are two boxes Player and Playable ... Try Playable if Player is not working.

Also did you setup the number of players allowed on mission and on server?

In the mission you have this to do in description.ext or somewhere in the jungle of Eden Settings.

you also have to do this on server in server.cfg or whatever name you gave it in your servers startup parameters.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, sarogahtyp said:

Which box did you tick? There are two boxes Player and Playable ... Try Playable if Player is not working.

Also did you setup the number of players allowed on mission and on server?

In the mission you have this to do in description.ext or somewhere in the jungle of Eden Settings.

you also have to do this on server in server.cfg or whatever name you gave it in your servers startup parameters.

Hi there, thanks for the reply. I have now got this working and 3 player slots ow show. I ticked 'player' for one and then 'playable' for the others and this seemed to work.

Now I have new issue where my server is not showing in the server selection for MP...I think I need to change ports.

Thanks 

19 hours ago, Chabbowabbo said:

I ticked 'player' for one and then 'playable' for the others and this seemed to work. 

Yup. You can only have one "player" unit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1