Hi I don’t mean to complain but I’m curious why is it when I unlock battle pass levels I am not receiving  the crowns also when I stop playing for a day or two when I log back on I have hundreds of crowns missing from my account. As for playing encounter I have been getting little to no XP although I’ll get the crate and have a backpack full of gear sometimes I get 100 XP for an encounter sometimes zero if this is going to be what this game has turned into I’m done with it and you won’t be getting any more money from me besides the multiple charges that I got for crowns that I did not purchase.the crowns I didn’t purchase slowly disapeared but the real money you charged never slowly appeared back into my account. Do something about the wall hackers and aim bots or players are going to delete this broken game and it will fade away into obscurity. 

@McNabbs Feel free to contact our support, you can find their email here: https://vigorgame.com/contact
As for hacking, since this isn't a PC game, you can't hack per se - plus certain guns are able to shoot through certain walls 😉 hope this helps clear it up for you 🍅