Zman The Man

Sorry, but I must vent... Elimination (Copied from the vigor reddit)

Don't you love it when shitty hitboxes kill you? When YOU shot first at their head on the high ground and yet some guy just walks in very small circles and headshots you no bullets even hit him!? Look I'm sorry for wasting anyones time with this but I can't take this bullshit anymore, I play Elimination, poor teammates, shit hit registration all the time!

Its like the update did more than ruin the game, it makes me and surely other people miserable now, crosshair perfectly on a person, miss every shot and die instantly, cycle repeats, yeah its common but no joke, before you go, some of my mistakes are mistakes, some are "THE HELL!?" moments.

It feels like its targeted now, I play Elimination and keep getting shit teammates for some reason, Encounters fails are usually my fault I'll admit, but Elimination? It surely can't be just me with this crap... First its the bugs & glitches, second, lack of good content is just horrible now. I just need a breather here. Assuming you see this end part, I thank you for taking the time to read