h34dup

S.O.G. Prairie Fire: Over the Top [SP]

AZKIhwJ.jpg

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2552673909

November, 1968. RT Raleigh is tasked with observing a suspected new branch on the Ho Chi Minh Trail and raiding an enemy rest station and supply dump. Go in quiet, go out loud.

FEATURES

• A challenging single player scenario designed to match the quality of the S.O.G. Prairie Fire co-op campaign!
  • CAS and Helicopter Transport support modules!
  • Virtual armory-enabled S-4 Logistics!
  • SP-compatible AI revive script!
  • Multiple approaches to completing the mission, rewards for operating like a real MACV SOG Recon Team!
  • Dynamically-spawned enemies for optimized CPU-friendly performance!
  • No additional addons required besides the S.O.G. Prairie Fire DLC (rare for my scenarios)!

AUTHOR'S NOTES

• I have been messing with MACV SOG scenarios for years using UNSUNG, but never got around to releasing one. When S.O.G. Prairie Fire was released, it was like a dream come true. And though the lack of single player content included with the DLC was a bit of a let-down, the awesome quality of all these assets meant I'd just have to make the SOG scenarios I've always wanted to play myself (which is half the fun for me).
  • While play testing, I was often challenged and occasionally frustrated trying to keep my entire RT of AI units undetected and alive from start to finish. Rest assured, it is possible (especially now that I've added healing). The closer you run the mission using similar tactics to the real unit, the better your chances of succeeding. Riding out of a hot PZ back to FOB1 after completing the mission was one of the best Arma moments I've had in years, I hope you enjoy it too...if you can make it that far!
  • This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to real people, units, or events is purely coincidental.
  • This is a beta release, some bugs may exist. Also, it's Arma, so there are bound to be things that will affect your playthrough. Reloading the mission can solve some issues. Please let me know if you run into any game-breaking bugs.
  • NOT RESPONSIBLE for any game-breaking bugs or issues playing with any addons in addition to the required ones listed here, I designed the mission to support Virtual Armory, but I can't be held responsible if things don't work because of another modder's addon.
  • I'm interested to hear about your playthrough! If you enjoyed playing, please leave a comment, give a thumbs-up, or add it to your faves!

CREDITS

• Thanks to Jonstyler for beta testing
  • Savage Game Design
  • AI Revive Script by pierremgi
  • Carpet Bombing Script by Grumpy Old Man
  • Post processing effects created using Recolor addon
  • Like 2