zDYing

Question about the Eden editor

I'm trying to make custom missions, but I can't equip a radio to any of my operators. So When I set a trigger for CAS, I have no way to call it in. What am I doing wrong?

Edit - If I check my inventory, it says I have a short range radio. So Im assuming I need a long range radio to call in CAS, but theres no option to select one in the editor. Also, I can't seem to pull up my short range radio. can that only be done in multiplayer? Sorry, Im a total newb to this.

Do you mean calling in cas via the communications menu under support? 

Spoiler for the campaign:

Spoiler

Like done with mortar support when retaking the comms station on stratis in the survive part of the campaign?

4 hours ago, stanhope said:

communications menu under support? 

I'm wondering if hes using the support module and has a plane or helicopter synced to it?

ok boys, got it figured out... Didn't sync the trigger to the event, and that's why I couldn't call it in. Ok next question, now that I've created the mission... how do you call it up to play it online with friends. I clicked host server but there's no option to call up the map that I created. Even though I saved it. Do you have to play it from the editor by clicking play multiplayer at the top? Thx for all your help. you guys are the best. 🙂

In the top toolbar the left most dropdown (I think it's named file), there's an export functionality there, export your mission to multiplayer and it'll show up