Rook Mk1

Changing Command Bar Unit Role Icon

Is there a way via scripting to change what icon is displayed in the unit box in the command bar manually? e.g. like a little grenade symbol for grenadiers or triangle for engineers, etc. Right now I have some custom loadouts and its bugging me that I can't tell what role they are supposed to be when commanding them.

10 hours ago, Rook Mk1 said:

Is there a way via scripting to change what icon is displayed in the unit box in the command bar manually? e.g. like a little grenade symbol for grenadiers or triangle for engineers, etc. Right now I have some custom loadouts and its bugging me that I can't tell what role they are supposed to be when commanding them.

you mean in HC?

should be doable with: setgroupicon

8 hours ago, gc8 said:

you mean in HC?

should be doable with: setgroupicon

Nah just for individual units.

7f18a2b4a9a84e04c25df5b8ce26a5c9.png

See the spanner above his name? Just the ability to change a unit's icon to anything without changing the unit's config.

@Rook Mk1, unfortunately I was just reading a forum post on this yesterday, but cannot find the exact one yet.

This post may offer some information, until I, or someone else, offers the rest...

@panther42 Yeah I saw that. I guess I'll just have find a way to apply it. Thanks.