grimreef

Update ruins game.

Ever since they updated this game I have encountered many bugs they have created alone with the update. One everyone knows about by now,  that they even mentioned themselves. Are the port signals detectors only picking up one random player in the lobby. Another is their servers are now lagging so bad it causes more connection issues then before. I know its not my connection I test it all the time. Trying to search for a match and getting constant connection errors even after resetting the ps5 and game. They should revert back before the update and fix the shit before they issue it. The game is broken more from the update then it is after. Dippers are not the problem its the cheaters. You fucked up a good game for a small detail instead of the bigger picture. I would not recommend your game to anyone at this point. Before the update I had 10 people start playing this shit. You should have tested your update better before issuing it to everyone. Its garbage.

You see, when Season 8 got released, my game was Grade A+ UNPLAYIBLE, now its kinda algood

Nothing is as annoying as the signal detector glitch!! I'm not touching this game until they fix this sry guys!

12 hours ago, fOrsythiaa said:

@fkhooligan totally understandable, but not to worry - the team's patching it up and working to release the fix asap 💪

I hope so! Thank you!

Is it okay if I share you an Vigor idea? Not for now just for Season 9 or whatever, don't worry it isn't the normal animals and all