I want to note that whilst I have fixed the issue I'm curious to know what caused the fault and to help anyone else who'd experiencing the problem and looking for solutions.

A bit of background information: I've been hosting my own dedicated server for a while and because of the 'integer flow' issues with Fast2 I reverted to TADST as my go-to server tool. The server is hosted locally on my home network. Inexplicably I started to get Battleye query timeout errors on my server despite having made no changes nor had there been an update to ArmA (AFAIK).  The first time I just re-installed the server which fixed the issue. However after two weeks or so the issue returned and it took me a while to troubleshoot:

1) created new server profile

2) reinstalled ArmA server

3) disabled firewall

4) double checked ports are open on router

5) rebooted router

6) attempted this Battleye fix: on my client machine I deleted arma3battleye.exe and battleye folder from ArmA folder (Steam -> steamapps -> common -> Arma3), deleted Battleye files from Common Files (Program Files (x86) -> Common Files -> BattlEye) and deleted Battleye folder and missions from MPMissionscache in localappdata then verified game cache on Steam.

7) disabled all 34 mods

8)enabled UPnP on TADST but this only worked for one session 

RPT file here

Because I had heard of the Faster tool (rebuiild of Fast1) through using Fast2, I decided to give it a go as I had eliminated every other cause besides the tool. After I had ported over my KP Liberations saves, lo and behold it worked without issue. I know with troubleshooting it's a process of elimination by being methodical and going step-by-step. But if in my situation and switching server tool to Faster or another that works (not aware of any) then it'll save you trying all the other fixes. TADST is an old and otherwise good tool but it was last updated in 2017. Perhaps that's the issue? Although people still use it without this issue AFAIK. Either way if anyone is able to shed light on the cause then I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

M2I