Sign in to follow this  
killagee

Intros

The intro I made to my mission works fine, but It doeasnt end once you play it in SP missions. the camera just stays on the guys legs after its zooms around. How do I make the intro last a certain length of time before it starts the mission itself? confused.gif

OK, I got the trigger working in the right place in the Intro. However now the intro goes back to the menu instead of starting the mission when the trigger is activated. crazy.gif

End will finish the mission

How are you doing the Cameras Via Triggers Or Script ??

If Triggers add a Trigger and in that put the Camera as TERMINATE

If Script at the end add this line

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_camera cameraeffect ["terminate", "back"]

camdestroy _camera

TitleCut ["","BLACK IN",5]

exit<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Junker @ Feb. 09 2003,03:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">End will finish the mission<span id='postcolor'>

End in mission will finish mission.

End in intro will finish intro.

Bart.Jan is right on all accounts. Question killagee. Is your intro under the "mission" tab, or the "intro" tab. Because there should be no reason why it goes back to the menu if its under the "intro" tab