c00ster

Devs have too much time on their hands

The biggest benefit to a post-apocalyptic  world is that there is no government DICTATING what you do.  If you want to carry 5000 signal detectors (for example), nobody is going to stop you.  WHY do these game devs keep instituting ridiculous fascist limits on the players?  First it was "dead hand", dropping mortars on people hiding in bushes, NOW it's caps on the number of certain items you can carry into encounters.  I guess that's what we get when the game developers are as ignorant as the kindergartners playing the game and crying all the time.

These idiots who keep crying about how other people play the game are the REAL problem with Vigor. Bunch of F'n commies...

You sound foolish...

Its funny that we can see exactly how Enraged you are, based on your ridiculous usage of "Fascist," "Commies," and "Kindergartners."   I'm assuming you are a grown man/woman, yet you haven't learned how to articulate yourself in a constructive manner.  See, I bet by this point, you aren't even considering the rest of what I have to say, because I've insulted you.

There's nothing wrong with being upset and voicing those opinions, but you went all extra, because of your entitled mentality.  You should pursue a course in Interpersonal Communication, it would provide you immense value.

• Thanks 1

Well said, I’ve reported all mr coosters previous posts as I’m not happy with his attitude towards the rules of this forum and as it’s already been pointed out is very disrespectful and inappropriate. Exactly true! Voice your concerns but in a constructive way not in a people bashing way. I myself have had complaints in the past but I’ve also sung praises for positive changes the community has asked for and got!