Hello everyone! I haven't been active for a very long time. Now I am back and I need your help.

I have downloaded a ready MP/Coop Mission - Rush Redux on Tanoa by OPTiX. Since we are a small community on a private server, I need to make this mission better playable and it needs to be agains AI soldiers, so my friends and I can fight them and still finsih the main mission by completing the objectives. This is possible by destroying the MCOM's when playing on the OPFOR side because if you spawn as a BLUFOR player, the enemies will simply show up, fire upon you and your squad mates and not attack the objective. So the gameplay would be pretty boring. That's why I am going to remove the BLUFOR playable units. I have tried using THIS example with the script in the description, including my own config lines of the enemy soldiers, but it didn't work, showing me that ")" was missing on a line in the main script: { if (_Spawntarget distance _x˃_Deletedistance) then {deleteVehicle _x;}; } forEach units _EditGroup; } foreach (allGroups select {side _x == _Spawnside && (_x getVariable ["spawned",true])});

And because it didn't work I tried with A.E.S (Ambient Enemy Spawner), but the enemy soldiers spawn around me very rare and too late, and it's always laggy as hell. I have tried different options in the main module, but I wasn't satisfied with the results.

Other than that, I would like to use a simple script, may be like the first one above, in order to place down custom AI units, not only Vanilla, so I can put enemies from any mod I would like to use, and I need to make a stable version without any lagg while playing. What would you recommend me to do? May be put some units around the map and automatically spawn them on me when I start playing, but the thing is that the player always starts on a different random location and can spawn in the HQ or in a vehicle. If I want to use custom enemy units I guess I will have to use a config line to get them working. Please, give me some advices, scripts or suggestions how to accomplish this task. I want the enemies to hunt down the players. Thank you in advance!

10 hours ago, black_hawk_mw2_87 said:

Other than that, I would like to use a simple script, may be like the first one above, in order to place down custom AI units, not only Vanilla, so I can put enemies from any mod I would like to use, and I need to make a stable version without any lagg while playing. What would you recommend me to do?

Typically, your "enemies from any mods" is not easy with script and a mod is more adapted.

Have a look at this mod for modules (especially advanced patrols for enemy areas and spawn groups attack) . That takes few minutes to elaborate a scenario, with repeating attack, with events satisfying custom conditions..   Feel free to ask me in PM some advanced customizations if you decide to use them.

• Thanks 1