Xaphan Misanthrop

Portable Detector‘s??? WTF holy Shit

can someone explain to me where the sense in the portable detectors should be? I use a detector and a signal is displayed at the other end of the map although another player is hiding in the bush less than 10 meters! Basically, these quadi are without any value and seriously wonder what people thought of introducing it? Did they really think that this is a really cool idea, we just change the detectors and shit the players? I mean wrong data is displayed, a signal is displayed which is not actually near me but somewhere in the ass of the world !!!!!!

if the player hidding in the bush has used a signal jammer, you will not see him.

But I got issue a few time with portable detector not indicated player in the map and 2 sec after i heard shooting . In this cas, pretty sure that a jammer was not used.

Its a bug, "Warning: A new bug appears in this update - the Portable Signal detector Pings only one randomly selected user throughout the whole Encounter" (Reference:  https://vigorgame.com/changelog/81).  Although, I wouldn't be surprised if it were an intentional "bug" to test how it would effect gameplay.

That said, the Portable Signal Detectors shouldn't mean that players get to turn their brains off.  I'm personally ok with PSDs giving random pings, but the actual Signal Detector, which requires risk, providing a fully accurate signal map.

• Thanks 1

I stopped using them and just saving them up until they fix it even though they are useful at the end of match’s 

We're definitely working on a fix for the PSDs, and we're aiming to release it ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience 🍅