I just launched the mission I've been working on, and am finding that occasionally, the fog (which is dense) just switches off. One second it's thick pea soup, and the next it's just gone.

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a workaround? I've tried setting the fog in the Environment setting in Eden, as well as playing with setFog and BIS_fnc_setFog, to no avail.

Thanks. 

The same thing happens to me in my mission, I have not found the cause.

i use ace + zeus.

@HereIsJones Did you also use mods? From the video above it looks like there is another script fighting with engine fog, could be desync and packet loss but ace most likely has own weather handling

On 10/31/2021 at 12:58 PM, killzone_kid said:

@HereIsJones Did you also use mods? From the video above it looks like there is another script fighting with engine fog, could be desync and packet loss but ace most likely has own weather handling

I could not discover the error, the ace weather was disabled, I think that since it was an old mission that needed to be updated in the editor, some old config must have remained in the sqm activating the ace weather or forcing it in some way.  

The funny thing is that the previous versions of this mission work perfectly.  I think the only solution I see is to copy all the map objects and paste them in a new mission, I don't feel like fighting with the sqm config.

Thanks for replying, I'm a big fan of your work.

What about forecast? Sometimes if the forecast is not set correctly, the game thinks you want the weather to change to clear.

Try messing with your forecast settings.