Centar23

PS5: Challenges broken and game didn't count

So my challenges have been broken for a week and just now I played a game, two kills, multiple loots and a locked container looted. None of it counted! Please help I've played this game since launch on the PS4 and I'm having issues. I can supply a video if needed.

Anyone going to respond? My PSN address is centar23 and I really don't want to get burned out on this game.

Hi there, did you try restarting your game? It might help so that you'll see your challenges are completed, since you did indeed do the tasks required to complete the challenges. Let me know how it goes 🍅

On 6/26/2021 at 9:40 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

Hi there, did you try restarting your game? It might help so that you'll see your challenges are completed, since you did indeed do the tasks required to complete the challenges. Let me know how it goes 🍅

The challenges have appeared now but the game still didn't count. What do I do?

Thanks for getting back to us on this 🙂 It seems that you will have to be doing the challenge again, but it could be possible that the challenge is actually a new one (with the same or a similar task) to the previous one.

On 6/30/2021 at 11:47 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

Thanks for getting back to us on this 🙂 It seems that you will have to be doing the challenge again, but it could be possible that the challenge is actually a new one (with the same or a similar task) to the previous one.

The issue isn't my challenges now its that a whole encounter didn't count with a full backpack and two kills.

Oh, thanks for clarifying - wasn't sure which one you were referring to so it's great that you've clarified it. 🙂 

It seems that the issue is due to some stability/connectivity issues on our side, and we are working on improving that 💪 Thank you for your patience! 🍅