Mathias Voorhees

Game destroying bug not an array error upon starting game

So recently I downloaded this mod, https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1535201261, and ever since I've been encountering this error when saving the game:[]:'bin\config.bin/CfgPatches/Unlocked_Uniform\'not an array

So I said to myself I'll just get rid of this mod, but when I do it says that the addon Unlocked Uniform is missing, which is weird as I never used the Bulgarian army mod on my main, but it still says I require a weird addon. I reinstall the mod and everything works fine for a day then I play the game this morning to realize that upon playing an editor mission the aforementioned error pops up, reloads the game and changes some small things like it removes a couple of placed civilians and randomizes faces for characters. I don't really have a lot of experience with Arma 3, especially not the coding part, so could anybody tell me what is causing this please? It's made the game unplayable for me.

No I am not aware of having downloaded it and it doesn't even appear on my mod list, I'm clueless as to why it's telling me that since I downloaded the Bulgaria mod.

Well, I haven't used the mod and if you're still having that problem when only that mod is loaded, I'm not sure there's much you can do besides informing the dev and waiting for a fix (keeping in mind it hasn't had an update in a while). Maybe just stay away from it, which isn't the greatest resolution, sorry. 

But, as a final fix, have you tried checking the games file integrity through steam? Ohhh, and I meant to say, providing the .rpt file might help too, incase there's something else underlying that you've missed. 

On 6/22/2021 at 5:45 PM, Mathias Voorhees said:

upon playing an editor mission the aforementioned error pops up

Does the error popup only for your mission, or do you see it with the mod not loaded, and with other missions

yours or others?

If anything for your particular mission, dont load the mod up, then open the mission.sqm and locate the addons which is at the top

and remove the listing of it, that should eliminate the error because the error is only coming up because of it.

If you edited your mission while this mod was loaded, theres a good chance that you have created an addon dependency, hence any error

coming up for the mod will may be associated to that.

Another question, did you use any assets from the mod in your mission, anything placed, or was the mod only used during play?

This weird error only does it on one mission I created on Altis, it reloads the game every time, bugs the Hell out of animations and does some other effects, it's insane. As for the mission.sqm I have no idea what is or how you do it, but now another one of my missions is getting affected by an addon, this time it's one on Stratis where it says I need the addons "TAC_VEST_B" and "TAC_VEST_Z" even though I haven't changed my addons since a week and it worked just fine yesterday. Can you help me? I'm very new to this game and I'm completely lost at all the coding.