Sign in to follow this  
jughead777

MiniDayz2 further feedback

The game has once again crashed; I am super frustrated with MiniDayz2...I hope the developers are reading this. You owe me about 50 hours of my life back.

Worked countless hours to get equipment, upgrade, grind, etc. Was on a run today with my best gear - the crafted NIMI pointer, a military hazmat suit, etc. Suddenly as I'm zeroing in to snipe a zombie the game crashes and I'm at the home screen on my iPad. Without warning. Restarted the game, apparently Boris is dead and all my equipment is lost.

Bohemia - It's just not acceptable to release a game that people spend hours on and allow this to happen. Very frustrated. I play this game for stress relief, to chill out after a long day of work - not to have more stress because hours of my life invested in this game are suddenly thrown out the window.

To sum up: I invested dozens of hours to obtain the gear above and the upgrades needed to get it.  I even spent about $40 on material when I first started to do so.  All gone.  You cheated me of my money and time, I would like a refund.