Sign in to follow this  
mfcti

Mf conquer the island v1.0

MFCTI v1.0 is finally complete.

This addon modifies most of the armed vehicles in the game. The weapons and loadouts have been changed to be more realistic. Transport helicopters and ammo trucks now have equipment available for troops. Four new vehicles have been added: M60A3, M1, T-72A, and T-80B.

This addon can be used alone or with the MFCTI 1.0 missions. The entire package changes OFP: Resistance into a real-time strategy with enhanced interfaces and AI. You can download the latest version, manuals, and source at:

http://mfcti.sourceforge.net

excellent work!! thanx so much for finishing this quickly, ive had a ball with the beta versions. this sounds like so much more smile.gif

if u read the text file it comes with!!! RTFM, it says the .pbo with 'PS' in it means 'Public Server' version which means NO addons required.

Perhaps he hadnt downloaded it, maybe he wanted to know before he downloaded it, that was a bit harsh of you tbh

awesome mission! i had a blast playing it just on single player. One problem though (well i'm not sure if it is a problem or not), i met absolutly no east resistance. I searched for them, but they never attacked me. I found that quite odd.

MF, I just want you to know.. I bought Command and Conquer generals on a whim, and it's about ten steps backward when I compare it to CTI.

It does not even compare.

At all.

CTI is much.. well.. smarter a game.

*gives MF a cookie*

C'mon...give him the whole jar biggrin.gif Awesome work MF...wd!

Great work. But does anyone know where I can play this with other people?

By far one of the best things to happen to OFP.

Well done mfcti, if that's your real name wink.gif

I just played two missions on public servers for the first time, and I must say this is a great way to play ofp.

Hoz

I'd like to make everyone aware of a update to CTI.

Quote[/b] ]The Malden 1.0A Addons version and source has been released. The next three future releases should be Malden 1.0A PS, Malden 1.0A Coop, and Kogujev 1.0A PS MP.

The downloads page has been updated.

Grab yourself a copy at http://mfcti.sourceforge.net/

exept the download links dont work smile_o.gif

-ZiRo

sorry jsut getright being stupid, this needs a bump neway, mfcti is the best damned mission ever, i would buy ofp just to play mfcti, even though i spend like 40 minutes waiting to get enough players, then get kicked out cus of ping cus they cant be bothered to wait another 30 secounds for me to load up, when i just waited about an hour for them to even join!

annoys me sometimes, when im admin - they dont argue :P

-ZiRo

could have been just our server, but me and a few friends tried to have a game with the "a" version last night and for some reaon the officers menus were no longer there...couldnt build or anything...newly introducted bug? (was on both everon and nogova version that we tried)

oh well, but mr. moderator man, we dont want mfcti to feel like people have lost interest in this thing, theres a damned cult on ofp multiplayer, nearly half the maps being played are mfcti or mfcti hybrids.

I think im gonna spend a few weeks making a BAS version when they release their mh60.

-ZiRo

vive la mfcti