Nillers

Arma 3 Creator DLC: CSLA Iron Curtain

@MAA@CSLALUKI

Hey guys, congrats on update. However can you fix the M1IP and M1A1 as I suggested earlier, this should make them more playable and realistic. Thanks! And keep up the good work. 🙂

Hey folks, we would like to recap our roadmap to 1.1 and ensure the community that this is not the end. We are currently working on hotfix, additional missions, small campaign and ...

So, enjoy the new content and look forward to the upcoming Webcasts.

More to see soon.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hello,

where i can find all the action scripts for the vehicles etc?

best regards

Good work with 1.1 update (nov 8th).

Just a point: for backward compatibility with whole community scenario, it's far preferable to avoid classes deletion. You can tweak what you need, but please don't erase your previous work. There are too many "downloadable content" missing after the last update. I opened a ticket for that.

Btw, I'm looking for possible flag for new faction:  AFMC supposed to be a fictional Midland coalition (so, the US or NATO flags are not optimal). I didn't find any picture on internet (arma 2 or 3). I'd like to create my own marker, based on picture if possible, like I did (FIA CSLA) for my contested areas in my mod. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thx for update :) 

In my opinion changing commander view in T-72 is step back (same direction as NSW), it was good why change. Iff possible add more textures to T-72 like CDF, modern woodland?  

22 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Good work with 1.1 update (nov 8th).

Just a point: for backward compatibility with whole community scenario, it's far preferable to avoid classes deletion. You can tweak what you need, but please don't erase your previous work. There are too many "downloadable content" missing after the last update. I opened a ticket for that.

Btw, I'm looking for possible flag for new faction:  AFMC supposed to be a fictional Midland coalition (so, the US or NATO flags are not optimal). I didn't find any picture on internet (arma 2 or 3). I'd like to create my own marker, based on picture if possible, like I did (FIA CSLA) for my contested areas in my mod. Thanks in advance.

Hey there, afmc flag texture is located in 

\csla_misc\signs\flags\flag_afmc_co.paa

for more flags and other emblems/insignias, there's (hopefully) complete list on bohemia wiki

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, thesun said:

Hey there, afmc flag texture is located in 

\csla_misc\signs\flags\flag_afmc_co.paa

for more flags and other emblems/insignias, there's (hopefully) complete list on bohemia wiki

Thanks

I guess it's inside an ebo file for Arma3. I can't access it. Anyway, I've found a kind of roundel insignia black yellow green (perhaps low visibility?) but I'm still wondering what could be the flag (not the insignia)... if any.

On 11/11/2022 at 7:05 PM, pierremgi said:

Thanks

I guess it's inside an ebo file for Arma3. I can't access it. Anyway, I've found a kind of roundel insignia black yellow green (perhaps low visibility?) but I'm still wondering what could be the flag (not the insignia)... if any.

You should be able to use that path normally. The flag(pole) itself is in the 3den editor under Signs -> Flags -> Flag_AFMC.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, thesun said:

You should be able to use that path normally. The flag(pole) itself is in the 3den editor under Signs -> Flags -> Flag_AFMC.

Thanks. I missed that!

Just wanted to let you guys know how much I love all the additional content we have seen added over the last few months. Awesome! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1