Hello!
We are The Arma Bois and we are a small(~15 active players) Semi-milsim and a bit more casual community mostly consisting of friends. We have both experienced players and newbies so anyone is welcome to join! We are based in the EU and we play missions each Sunday at 16:00 CEST. Those are zeused by me and they are set anywhere from WW2 till present. We also have an antistasi server up 24/7 and we plan to run smaller missions during the week outside of our main ones.
There is no training per se, but we need you to know the basics of Ace.

Mission organization:
We do not have designated people for squads/squad roles, because the mission types vary and we like to keep it casual. You can slot yourself in whichever squad you want with whoever you like as long as the slot is not taken.
We do have groups of Czechs and Germans who sometimes tend to play together with their native tongue, however English is the primary language everyone needs to know for communication with other squads and their players.
We do not have an attendance so it is ok if you miss out on a mission every now and then.

Mods we use:
Due to the variety of missions I create, there is a lot of mods required for different factions. You can expect the usual RHS and CUP stuff with WW2 mods such as IFA3 and more.
We use ACE for realisms sake and ACRE2 for proxy chat, radios etc.
Due to ACRE, you will need to have Team Speak installed.

Join us on our discord: https://discord.gg/qxvSHvBjAb or contact me directly by a PM if you want to ask me about something: DelT#5427