Official Announce Trailer

Xbox + Bethesda E3 2021 Full Presentation

Current Release Date: 09 November 2021

Platforms: Xbox One (X Enhanced), Xbox Series X/S, Windows 10 PC (MS Store / Steam), Xbox Cloud Gaming

i played Forza Horizon 3 and 4 on my playstation 4 they look fine but the problem is the Developers who made this series is probably have a big amount of Car Idea's To Put like Abarth. 2017 Abarth 124 Spider and 1968 Abarth 595 esseesse etc but i would try this Part 5 Soon once it release's but pretty much Forza Horison should continue

I don't know if Forza Horizon 5 is Good Enough To Buy or Just To Waste Your money in a Bad Game

17 hours ago, brusher16 said:

i played Forza Horizon 3 and 4 on my playstation 4

There is no Forza games on PlayStation.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Janez said:

There is no Forza games on PlayStation.

Oops i mean on my Xbox One not on my PS, sorry my bad I sometimes dont remeber things

8 hours ago, Janez said:

when i hear the sound of the cars i feel like they are some but kind edited but they look amazing not gonna lie

10 hours ago, brusher16 said:

when i hear the sound of the cars i feel like they are some but kind edited but they look amazing not gonna lie

What do you mean? It's clips cut from some of these official FH5 videos and compared the same cars in FH4. For FH5 they are using technique called granular synthesis audio system to handle car audio, it's supposedly a lot more accurate, running at 90hz and works on acceleration and deceleration (reving up and down).

Oh and btw, you don't need to quote the whole post every time to add one sentence. Quoting images and videos is not generally appreciated on forums. In this instance, when your post was just below mine, you could just add your comment and/or tag me if you want me to possibly get notified about it. You can tag users by typing @ + username and then selecting the user from drop down list. Only typing it out wont work, you have to select it from the list.

This way we save a bit of mouse wheel life and keep form. 😉

23 hours ago, Janez said:

Oh and btw, you don't need to quote the whole post every time to add one sentence. Quoting images and videos is not generally appreciated on forums. In this instance, when your post was just below mine, you could just add your comment and/or tag me if you want me to possibly get notified about it. You can tag users by typing @ + username and then selecting the user from drop down list. Only typing it out wont work, you have to select it from the list.

This way we save a bit of mouse wheel life and keep form. 😉

sorry im new here

23 hours ago, Janez said:

What do you mean? It's clips cut from some of these official FH5 videos and compared the same cars in FH4. For FH5 they are using technique called granular synthesis audio system to handle car audio, it's supposedly a lot more accurate, running at 90hz and works on acceleration and deceleration (reving up and down).

i was comparing the sounds from FH4 with FH5

but i didn't knew that it uses Granular synthesis audio system

57 minutes ago, brusher16 said:

sorry im new here

All good, we are all new somewhere at some point.

But since we're talking about it, some capitalization wouldn't go amiss either. 🙂

Horizon 4 is pretty much the best 60 bucks i´ve spent on a game for ... well  i cannot remember forking out that much since buying a hellishly overpriced Destruction Derby from a local scalper some odd 25 years ago.

It´s so good we´re still booting it up from time to time just doing a few races or seasonal stuff. I don´t like the offroady bits though - give me street races i´m a happy man - but the switch to baja california style with Horizon 5 does´nt quite work in getting my exitement up. I´ll have to wait and see :E

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2021 at 1:20 PM, mr burns said:

Horizon 4 is pretty much the best 60 bucks i´ve spent on a game for ... well  i cannot remember forking out that much since buying a hellishly overpriced Destruction Derby from a local scalper some odd 25 years ago.

It´s so good we´re still booting it up from time to time just doing a few races or seasonal stuff. I don´t like the offroady bits though - give me street races i´m a happy man - but the switch to baja california style with Horizon 5 does´nt quite work in getting my exitement up. I´ll have to wait and see :E

Yep, same here. Love (as called in game) road racing, dirt (rally) can be great in A and B class. I truly hate street scene though, especially S2 winter. Cross country can be fun in A class for couple of races after release but that's about it and S1 offroad is just plain stupid.

Overall, for a game that relies so heavily on online, it is surprisingly bad at online racing and matchmaking - never mind that it takes up to 15min to load a session or a race since Steam release. Every time M$ has some sort of presentation or something, servers revert to MySpace era.

What I mean for one is that A and later B class was completely ruined by the likes of Bone Shaker. It wasn't OP, it was in a completely different class! So after like a year they banned it in online but then it was replaced by literally pay to win DLC hot rods that are again just as OP and hardly a real thing. Look, a tractor was dominating B class, yes a tractor.

Then there is MP matchmaking which at release was just a chaotic mishmash. Later they added another mode which had way to many options and was in turn way to fragmented.

So now, you can either do "adventures", which is just RNG mix of everything or... well that's it because specific disciplines are dead. Because of too many filters.

Adventures have no map voting options between them or anything like that either. It is very bare bones. And don't even get me started on things like race car selection filters, if you have 800+ cars in your garage and 200 of them are eligible for the race you're about to enter, it gets pretty confusing in those 30-40s you have to select one.

So I have quite a lot of gripes with this game, the tone deaf approach to MP, out of place expansions, OP and stupid DLC cars, wheelspins (lootboxes), MS Store and so on but car handling is simply the best for controller/keyboard type game and that is why I play it even now. Also, car tuning is simply unmatched. In other games you tune the car to be basically slightly stiffer (aggressive) or more loose (stable). Here, you can completely change how the car behaves, especially if you also consider upgrades, such as drivetrain swaps. Wanna turn your Civic into 500kW AWD beast? No problem. But also wide angle suspension kits and the like, so you can turn pretty much anything and everything into 900kW drift monster. 💪🙂 

They said they are working on making the engine for FH5 and next Motorsport more modular and flexible so they'll be able to address feedback easier in the future but I'll believe when I see it. We'll see how this drop in/out thingy for matchmaking will work out. Also, this activity tracking AI sounds more like CIA profiling Skynet then "oh... what a cool feature *awkward smile*" they go on about.

Here's some dirt (kinda rallycross type) racing they shown in latest stream. Not the best driving you'll ever see but at least he's not in the walls all the time. That Evo sounds rather good compared to FH4, where pretty much every sub 2.4L i4 sounds the same.