Senor Dav3

Cannot Play/Edit this Mission

So I bought a server providing in the hope of starting my own unit, I got mods and everything you'd need for it. Made a map, uploaded it to the server provider but when I load into the server and try to play the mission it shows no slots and on the command prompt thing on the control panel of the server it says its dependent on content that is deleted and it goes on to list mods that are there.

15:42:09 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.Louetta_seven, 75thRangersBeret, tfl_g3, ace_realisticnames, ace_attach, ace_chemlights, ace_medical_engine, ace_medical_treatment, TFL_VESTS, soarUniforms, plp_urban_barriers, tfar_handhelds, rhsusf_c_troops, plp_containers, rhsusf_c_weapons, CUP_CAStructures_E_Wall_Wall_L, tfl_glasses, New_Cap_Who_Dis, niarms_416, ace_slideshow

Not sure what the fix may be, all the mods are on the workshop and have proper signatures.

Could you share the RPT of when this happened?  Use something like pastebin.com or at the very least a spoiler.

From the looks of it that's an RPT from a client, not the server?  In any case it stops before any mission is started.  All the addons listed in your original post are there and as far as I can tell they're all loaded successfully. 

6 hours ago, stanhope said:

From the looks of it that's an RPT from a client, not the server?  In any case it stops before any mission is started.  All the addons listed in your original post are there and as far as I can tell they're all loaded successfully. 

Im not too sure how to get the servers rpt, ill try find out, but what i stated in original comment is what was thrown out at me in the cmd of server. I get no slots on my map too when i try start it up. 

The server hasn't loaded the addons. I know you are convinced it has, but it hasn't.

18 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

The server hasn't loaded the addons. I know you are convinced it has, but it hasn't.

Ah well anyway to load them? As on the control panel of server all the mods are installed

How did you buy your server?  Do you get access to a virtual server on which you can do anything or just a website with buttons and textfields to configure an arma server?

16 minutes ago, stanhope said:

How did you buy your server?  Do you get access to a virtual server on which you can do anything or just a website with buttons and textfields to configure an arma server?

, i paid, got an ip address with a certain amount of slots, then an online control panel with place to install workshop mods, file manager etc...